Welcome to Our Newsletters page — here, we archive all our past newsletters. They are ordered from most recent to least recent, top to bottom. Click the listed links to open newsletters in a new browser tab. Thanks for checking us out!
Subscribe to either or both of these newsletters via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the contact form.
ACC sends out an e-newsletter whenever we have big announcements, or when we have lots of new information to catch you up on.
Water Conservation News
ACC’s Water Conservation Action Team publishes a free monthly e-newsletter. Topics include Ashland’s water supply, drought information, and strategies for using water wisely in your own home and yard.
- November 2023 – Dealing with fall leaves
- October 2023 – Our Water Year and the Future of Ashland’s Water
- September 2023 – Fall Water Conservation Tips
- August 2023 – Free Irrigation Evaluations Offered by City
- July 2023 – County Drought Declared
- June 2023 – Tips for Drought-Tolerant Landscaping
- May 2023 – Wet Winter, Persistent Drought
- April 2023 – Get your Garden Ready for Summer!
- February 2023 – Washing Machines and Leaks
- January 2023 – Saving Water in Your Home
- November 2022 – Winterize Your Irrigation System
- October 2022 – Water Saving Tips for Fall
- September 2022 – Love Your Water / Xeriscaping
- August 2022 – Fine-Tune Your Irrigation System